10 Easy Tricks to Shed Those Winter Pounds
It’s beach season and now comes the time where we work to shed our winter fat. Sure, losing weight = diet + exercise, right? Wrong. Losing weight is one thing, but keeping it off is another. But what if losing and keeping off the pounds is as easy as scratching a bug bite? Actually, it may be.
Here are 10 small, easy changes that can aid your weight loss, and help you keep the extra pounds off.
1. Write down what you eat.
2. Get up and move around during commercials.
3. Always take the stairs. Climb three extra flights of stairs per day.
4. Pack your own lunch. You’ll save thousands of calories and hundreds of dollars.
5. Walk anywhere that’s less than a mile away.
6. When you’re eating a treat, make the experience LAST . . . like about 10 minutes. And eat more slowly in general.
7. Skip juice and eat a whole piece of fruit instead.
8. Order a simple coffee instead of the mochachino type stuff.
9. Drop high calorie foods like cookies at the rate of one serving per week. At the same time, add one dose of healthy stuff like broccoli.
10. Get plenty of rest. For some reason, sleep deprivation causes weight gain.
More info HERE