It seems like celebrities that rarely Tweet wouldn’t be too annoying. But at the same time, if they never Tweet, why even bother following them?
1. People you can drop for inactivity include: Beyoncé, Ryan Gosling, Megan Fox, Jason Segel and Brian Williams, who hasn’t even Tweeted AT ALL yet.
2. These celebrities may not write their own Tweets, and if they do, they’re often political: Leonardo DiCaprio and Ben Affleck.
3. These celebrities mostly just Re-Tweet, or give boring responses to fans like “Thank you” and crap like that: Jerry Seinfeld and Steve Carell.
4. These celebrities aren’t “good” at Twitter . . . meaning that their Tweets are usually just self-promotion, dull responses to famous people’s deaths and sad news, or random links: Gwyneth Paltrow, Betty White, Ben Stiller and Zach Galifianakis.
5. Then there are the celebrities who are just ANNOYING. Like Charlie Sheen and his terrible FORMATTING. While Kanye West just posts a bunch of crap, but even when he DOES Tweet something note-worthy, quote, “everyone else you follow will Re-Tweet him anyway.”