7 Simple Steps to Help You Feel Young
New month: new you. Also it’s summer, the ultimate time to feel like a kid again.
Here’s 7 ways to make you feel younger!
- Get more sleep. If you rack up at least 8 hours a night for six weeks, it gives you more energy.
- Before diving into your next meal, go for the fruit or vegetable first and chase that with a glass of water. That bolsters your energy and if 90% of the things you eat are considered good for you, you can eat whatever you like for the other 10%
- Lift weights. The stronger muscle fiber you develop, the younger you feel. It can make you feel years younger.
- Be vain. Not to the point where you seek plastic surgery, but try to put as much effort as you can into your appearance. It boosts your confidence.
- Mix up your routine. If you do the same thing over and over again, your brain atrophies. Keep your brain stimulated by doing different things.
- Listen to music you loved when you were younger. It does make you feel younger and it improves your memory and health.
- Optimism is key. Life can get harder as you go on, but staying positive keeps you looking, acting, and feeling younger.
More info HERE